Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blackberry V&T Recipe

If you have been following my blog for a while, you know that I LOVE Pinterest!  On Monday, I found a recipe for a cocktail that sounded delicious and I wanted to try it for my husband that night!  We both LOVED it!  It was the perfect "Monday night cocktail."  The original recipe called for lemonade, but I substituted tonic water instead, because I thought the lemonade might make it a bit too sweet for my liking.  If you try this recipe out on your own, let me know your thoughts!




INGREDIENTS:

blackberries
ice
vodka (we used Sky)
tonic water (we used diet to save on calories)


STEPS:

1. Using 4 blackberries, muddle them in a glass.
2. Put ice cubes in the glass.
3. Pour vodka into glass. I put about 1.5 shots in each drink. You can tailor yours however you like! 
4. Pour tonic water into glass until full.
5. To add "decoration" to your glass, slice a blackberry almost all the way through, and place on the side of your glass.
6. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment