If you have been following my blog for a while, you know that I LOVE Pinterest! On Monday, I found a recipe for a cocktail that sounded delicious and I wanted to try it for my husband that night! We both LOVED it! It was the perfect "Monday night cocktail." The original recipe called for lemonade, but I substituted tonic water instead, because I thought the lemonade might make it a bit too sweet for my liking. If you try this recipe out on your own, let me know your thoughts!
vodka (we used Sky)
tonic water (we used diet to save on calories)
1. Using 4 blackberries, muddle them in a glass.
2. Put ice cubes in the glass.
3. Pour vodka into glass. I put about 1.5 shots in each drink. You can tailor yours however you like!
4. Pour tonic water into glass until full.
5. To add "decoration" to your glass, slice a blackberry almost all the way through, and place on the side of your glass.