Pinterest inspires me to try so many new recipes, organize my closets, and... bling out my Starbucks tumbler! I am so impressed with how it turned out... SO CUTE! I will be rocking this tumbler every day! If you try my tutorial, let me know how it goes!!
-Starbucks Tumbler (make sure you get the one that can screw off.. it is the one that is meant for you to write your drink on the inside.)
-Glitter (any glitter/any color... I really like the Martha Stewart brand, so that is what I bought!)
-Piece of cardboard
1. Unscrew the tumbler and take the inside part out.
2. Take the smaller part of the tumbler and spray the ENTIRE inside with spray adhesive. Spray from about 6" away. Spray enough...but not too much, or your tumbler will turn out looking cloudy.
3. Pour glitter into the tumbler, turning as you are pouring. Make sure the ENTIRE inside of the tumbler is coated with glitter. Any excess glitter that is not sticking, you may dump out.
4. Let it dry for about an hour.
5. Once dry, put the tumbler back together. Voila!! You have yourself a blinged out Starbucks tumbler!
Thank you Pinterest, and your fabulous ideas! :-)