Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Beauty Product of the Week - Maybelline Baby Lips



This week's product is:
Maybelline Baby Lips


Shade:
I have two shades... Cherry Me and Grape Vine... Although I plan to buy more, as they have six shades total.


Where to buy:
I bought mine at Target.  They were $2.99 regular price.  I used a $1/off manufactures coupon on each one making them out to be $1.99 each!  You can find the coupon at www.redplum.com .


Review:
I LOVE this product!  It is a moisturizing lip balm that also gives your lips a pretty color.  It makes your lips feel quenched and soft!


Pros:
-SPF 20
-Keeps lips moisturized.
-Hint of color is perfect for the daytime.
-Price


Cons:
-Shade selection... They currently only have 6 shades.
-If you put on chapped lips it cracks and doesn't look nice.

1 comment:

  1. There is a $2 Maybelline New York Lip Product manufacturer coupon that should also work with these - making them only .99!

    ReplyDelete