Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Deal of the Week - Children's Advil

Lately, I have been going to Target once a week to do my "Extreme Couponing."  Between the show that is out, and my friend Trisha getting me started... I have become addicted to saving money!  Since I do a Target haul just about once a week, I will try to post my hauls weekly.  I also will post a separate post for my "deal of the week."  This will be the deal that I thought I saved the most on or was the most excited about!


For the week of January 30, 2012:


 When: January 31, 2012
Where: Target
What: Children's Advil Fever (Liquid) 2-Packs


In the clearance section, near the medicine, I found 2-packs of Children’s Advil Fever (liquid) for half off.


Regular Price: $8.98 per 2 pack
Clearance Price: $4.24 per 2 pack
I picked up (3) 2-packs.
Before Coupons Price: $12.72


Used: (3) $1/Off Coupons from RP x 3/31


New Total = $9.72


Mail-in-Rebate for $10 from RP 1/29/12


Final Price = -$0.28


Each 2 Pack = -$0.09


Each Bottle = about -$0.05 each


Just wanted to make sure you guys saw the (-) before the amounts... Yes... I actually earned money buying 6 bottles of Children's Advil!  It is so great when you MAKE money while you shop! Now, I KNOW you can get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment