Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Beauty Product of the Week - Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation Compact

Each week, I will feature a beauty product of the week.  This can either be a product I have used for years and is a part of my every day beauty routine... or it can be a brand new product that I recently bought and have been loving!

This weeks product is: 

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Concealer

I bought mine at Target.  It was on sale and I also had a $2 off coupon!

The one I got is in the Natural Ivory 20 shade.  I have pretty light skin, but I also tend to get red and blotchy pretty easily.  This powder really helps even out my skin tone.   
Another huge PLUS to this powder: 20 SPF!  Protecting your skin from the sun is SO important... especially your face.  Using a powder with SPF can help keep you covered. I know none of us want skin cancer! 

Pros: 
SPF 20
Shade Selection
Coverage


Cons:
-Application Pad... Use a brush! You will get a much more natural look!

No comments:

Post a Comment