Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcoming Myself to Blogging

I think it is appropriate at this time, since my only follower at the moment is myself, to welcome myself to the blogging world!  This is something I have wanted to do for a long time.  I tried in the past, but found myself posting a lot of the same content that I post on my Facebook.  I figured it was too time consuming and pointless to be posting the same stuff in two places.


Lately, I have been reading quite a few blogs.  My favorite types of blogs are Couponing blogs that teach how you can save money, beauty and fashion blogs, and recipe blogs.  I would like this blog to combine all of the above... As well as some posts about fun stuff that I find to do in Southern California.  One of my new years resolutions was to start a blog. Yes, I know I am a month late, but late is better then never!

Here is nothing... diving in head first into the world of blogging... And hoping a few of you want to join me for the ride!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment